Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Favorites!


This is Monday Favorites instead of Friday Favorites because I was too lazy didn't have time to post until now. Brace yourself. This is a post filled with Christmas-y stuff and what-not. ;)

My favorite things from the past few weeks have been:

Thanksgiving! Oh my word. I love(d) Thanksgiving so much.

Francesca Battistelli's Christmas album. Between Pandora and our actual CD, I have listened to this album all the way through more times than I can count. Love it! :)

Christmas card making. Excuse my drawing. I was never very good at arts and crafts. Haha!

Picking out and cutting down our Christmas tree! This is definitely one of my our favorites. So. much. fun.

Drinking coffee in front of that same (almost) decorated tree. This was taken before we hung ornaments but you know, I had to have my coffee. ;)

Making and decorating Christmas cookies at a friend's! Super fun!

Until next time...
-Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment