Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! Here are my favorites this week...

I love Proverbs. It is so rich in wisdom. I just want to highlight the whole book. ;) Proverbs 3:5-6 might be my favorite verse in Proverbs 3. He will show me what paths to take. I don't have to depend on myself but on Him. How. Awesome.

CANDY. Need I say more?? I should hope not. 

So, Digger sneaked into Sydney and Emma's room. Emma and I were in there and just could not resist his puppy dog eyes! I tried to resist the cuteness but I just could not. So, I just let him snuggle under the covers once. I have never done this any other time... :P

Re-post: "Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you." 1 Peter 5:7 (NLT) Love this picture and love this verse.

Me every time I read a book. *grin*

Saw this and had to post it! Who doesn't love the minions? HAPPY FRIDAY!

-Madelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment