Friday, August 1, 2014

TNH | Verses, Dad's Shop, & Dirt


If you're reading this, then hopefully you weren't too fazed by my last post...I'm so glad because I love having you read it. :) I forgot to mention in my last post that I will start being a little more personal with my posts. My life isn't super exciting but maybe it will be interesting enough to hold your attention. :)

If you read the post "Blessings", that I wrote a month or so ago, then you know that we've been working on our new house for awhile. Guess what? I have pictures! Yippee! :) 

Throughout the house, we have written Bible verses on the floor to "bless" the house. It's been so much fun doing this! :) 



I *love* these verses!

Last Friday and Saturday, a family friend graciously let Dad borrow his Bobcat to smooth out the dirt that was in a pile in the front. After they were done, all three of us sat in the bucket of the Bobcat...it's hard to tell who had more fun-us or Dad. ;)

Sydney was snapping pictures the whole time. She got a lot of good ones. :) 

This is what Dad's shop looked like a week ago. Incomplete. It is done now. It is huge. It. Is. Awesome.


There ya have it. Recent pictures of TNH (the new house). Oh! Have I mentioned that we've painted the walls, got someone to install the lights inside and outside, and (hopefully) next week my Uncle is coming to finish the cabinets? So. Much. Joy. Before long, the floors and appliances will be installed. Thank you, Lord! Everything is finally coming together. :)

 

Madelyn 


~Wait patiently for the Lord.
    Be brave and courageous.
    Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

               Psalm 27:14~

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am so excited! I love the idea of writing scriptures on the floors. You picked out some great ones. :-D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have worked so hard on the new house! I am so excited for your family! Some people used to put a bible in the foundation of a house! What a great idea! A home built on God's word:)

    ReplyDelete