Friday, August 15, 2014

Thinking, Laughing, Listening...

What have y'all been up to? I've been...

Thinking...about this verse.

"Be still in the presence of the Lord,
and wait patiently for him to act.
Don't worry about evil people who prosper
or fret about their wicked schemes."

Reeling from...last night's ah-maz-ing episode of My Big Family Renovation.

Laughing...that was caused by this oh-so-awesome joke. ;)

Listening...to the b-e-s-t radio station. I love K-Love. ;)

Enjoying...this cooler weather.

What are you thinking/reeling from/laughing/listening/enjoying?

-Madelyn














1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that is one of my favorite verses these days! :) Also, K-love is definitely my favorite too. That's what I've been listening to lately. ;) As far as laughing, this morning I was laughing at my mom's comment that shetland ponies look like dachshund horses.

    ReplyDelete