Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites | Sisters, Books, and Verses.

Happy Friday! I'm having a great day so far...I'm listening to K-Love and drinking coffee. *happy sigh* Livin' the dream. ;) We started school last Monday and it's going well. :) I love homeschooling. 

My "Friday Favorites" this week are...

These girls. I don't know what I'd do without 'em. <3

Duck Dynasty. Best. Show. Ever. I laugh so hard during it the abs I don't have hurt. :P

The book "The Giver." Such a great read! The movie is going to be in movie theaters on August 15th. Yay!

Jen Hatmaker's book 7. I'm halfway through and loving every word. I love reading her blog so I went ahead and got this book last week. She is hilarious! {By the way, I watched her show "My Big Family Renovation" last night and I loved it! Fantastic show. That is all. Carry on with your scheduled reading.}

This verse. Wow, oh, wow. I've loved this verse for so long. It's such an amazing reminder. :)

That sums up my "Friday Favorites" this  week! I hope your day is terrific! :)
--Madelyn 





No comments:

Post a Comment