Thursday, August 7, 2014

// Favorite Songs //


I thought I'd share my favorite songs with y'all today. :) 

Songs that make me want to dance...

-Good Morning (Mandisa)
-God's Great Dance Floor (Chris Tomlin)
-No Man is an Island (Tenth Avenue North)
-Build Your Kingdom Here (Rend Collective)
-The Motions (Matthew West)
-Tell the World (Lecrae)
-God's Not Dead (Newsboys) I looove this song!
-Fix My Eyes (For King and Country)
-My Lighthouse (Rend Collective) 

Slower, quieter songs...

-You Never Let Go (Matt Redman)
-Oceans (Hillsong United)
-Cornerstone (Hillsong)
-Faithful (Chris Tomlin)
-You are More (Tenth Avenue North)
Come to the River (Rhett Walker Band)

What are your favorite songs? :)
--Madelyn

4 comments:

  1. Love all of those songs and have wanted to choreograph to some of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should choreograph some of them! We could have a little mini recital! ;)

      Delete
  2. I Love most of those songs. I don't remember listening to them all before though.
    I also like Britt Nicole.
    She was at our state fair but unfortunately I couldn't go.:(

    ReplyDelete