Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Review | The Overall Company

Hey y'all! I went to this cute little coffee shop with some friends this past week and I'd thought that I would tell y'all about it. :) The coffee shop is in Opelika, Alabama and it's called the Overall Company due to the fact that it was originally an overall factory. The interior was  adorable, the coffee was the bomb, and to top it all off, they make/sell Popsicles. These Popsicles are artisan Popsicles. They come in a variety of favors (Cookies 'n creme, key lime, spicy chocolate, salty Carmel, I think, and plain ol' chocolate, etc. I may or may not have gotten the names wrong...haha) I didn't snap too many pictures because I didn't want to look like a random stalker...so please note I only took a few of the pictures I'm showing below. I got the rest on the Overall Company's Instagram. 








The upstairs balcony...














What I tried:

Coffee: Vanilla Frapuccino
Popsicles: Cookies 'n Creme Popsicle dipped in chocolate and rainbow sprinkles.

I loved what I got. Next time I get a Cookies 'n Creme Popsicle, I'll keep the chocolate but hold the sprinkles. As for the Frapuccino, it was perfection. Of course I'm a bit biased because I absolutely love Frapuccinos but my friend got the same thing and she loved it too. ;) Check out their website here for more information on prices, food, drinks, etc. Next time you're near Auburn, head over to Opelika and check it out. :) It's great. I haven't even mentioned the color room upstairs! I bet you're wondering what that is...go to their website (or go to the actual shop) to find out! :P We will definitely be going back-soon I hope! :)

See ya soon!
--Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment