Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review | FitBit Flex


Hi! It's been a while. I'm so glad to be back! *smile* I hope y'all are having a great day! :) I want to tell y'all about the FitBit Flex. It's my new favorite thing. =) I love, love, love it! Can you tell that I reeeaaly love it? Haha! ;)

OK! A FitBit is this really awesome little bracelet used to track how far you walk/run everyday; how you sleep at night; how many calories you burn (this feature needs some improvement by the way); and you can manually log how much you eat and drink. You wear it 24/7 and the battery lasts for days. It is waterproof, but the only time I leave it on when I come in contact with water is when I wash my hands. After you walk your assigned steps for that day, the Fitbit vibrates to signal that you have completed your daily goal. I have come to love that sound. :) You can access your progress and the charts on your mobile device or on your computer. This product is da bomb. *grin* The only, uh, negative feature, I'd say, is that the price is on the steep side. But in my opinion, it is worth every. single. penny. 
 








Make sure you check out their website! Tell me in the comments if you get, or already have, the FitBit. Let me know what you think of it! 
See ya soon!
--Madelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment