Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friday Favorites | Friends, Hearts, and Paint

Hello again! I'm back to write another Friday Favorites post. :) I'll jump right in. 

My favorite things this week are...

1. This adorable blackberry pie my cousin made. I love the little hearts on top! ;)

2. Swimming with friends. Even if there aren't any people in the picture, I promise we were in that pool five minutes before I took it. :P

3. My paint color in my room at our new house. I am so happy with the color I chose. 

4. Mexican food. We met one of Mom's friends at a Mexican restaurant last week. I love their cheese quesadillas. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Haha! :)

5. Starbucks. The double chocolatey chip frappuccino is a favorite. 

And yes, I realize that over half of these pictures are of food or a beverage. But I can't help it. Food is a favorite. That's a given. :P 

Have a fantastic weekend! *smile*
--Madelyn




3 comments:

  1. I love the color you picked for your room! Have you decided what other colors are you going to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will most likely use a light blue. :)

      Delete
  2. That pie is so cute...and it looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete