Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Change in Plans...



Hello again, my faithful readers!  ;) I hope you will continue to keep reading my blog after you hear my little "announcement" that I'm about to share...I guess that I should start off by saying that I'm not doing outfit posts anymore. I'm going to focus my attention on other things, such as writing, from now on. :) The name of the blog, Modesty For A Purpose will stay the same because the word "modesty" isn't just dealing with clothes. You can use modesty in the way you talk and act-among other things. Anyyywayy, I hope that you will still read even though I am no longer doing outfit posts. This is your time to shine. What I mean by that, is you can [insert] your input on what you want to read on this blog. There are no bad ideas. So, comment or email me via the "contact me" section down below on the right sidebar.
 

Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment