I hope you are all having a great day. *smile* I'm back to give you helpful tips when traveling.
1. Instead of folding your clothes, roll them. It keeps them wrinkle free and saves space.
2. To keep clothes smelling fresh, put a dryer sheet in your suitcase.
3. If you want to hide your secret stash of paper money, roll it up and insert it inside an empty Chapstick container.
4. Thread your necklaces through a straw to keep them tangle-free.
5. To keep earrings together, place them in the little holes on a button.
6. Fold a potholder in half and sew along the edge for an instant curling iron/wand/straightener holder. You can pack it even while it's hot!
7. Use an empty Tic-Tac box to keep up with bobby pins.
8. Cut a square out of cling wrap and place under the tops of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and lotion bottles to minimize spilling.
9. To keep shoes from soiling your clothes, place the pair together the way they came in the shoe box and keep in a shopping bag.
10. Store makeup in contact lenses to maximize space.
I hope y'all enjoyed this! Should I do another travel post soon? Maybe a 'what I pack when I go on vacation' (or out of town for that matter) post. So yay or nay?
Leave your thoughts in the comments!