Saturday, June 14, 2014

Instagram Challenge | Week Two

Hi again! I'm back for week two of the Instagram Challenge. (Click here to read week one.) Follow me on Instagram @modestyforapurpose and the host of the challenge @heduaonline. If you want to join, use the hashtag #heduasummer.  


June 8-14

June 8th (Relax): I'm relaxing by drinking cappuccino and watching Doctor Who. #goodtimes 

June 9th (Reading): One more day until "Forever With You" comes out!! I love Robin Jones Gunn's books. They are wonderful stories that have strengthened my faith. I'm so excited about this new book I can hardly stand it! ;)

June 10th (Outside): We went to the Alabama state Capitol and archives and had a picnic with some friends. We had so much fun! :) 

June 11th (Discovery): I discovered this awesome metaphor today! I love it. <3

June 12th (Sunglasses): Ironically our sunglasses and these stuffed animals we had when we were little, fit my personality and my sisters' so well. ;)

June 13th (Color): 'You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.' ~C.S. Lewis~

June 14th (Happiness): M&Ms + Swimming. So. Happy. 

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. :) Check back next Saturday for another post! Have a lovely day!
--Madelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment