Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites | Swimming, Flowers, and Verses

Happy (or is it merry...) Midsummer Eve! There is this Norwegian legend that says if you pick seven wildflowers and sleep with them under your pillow, you will dream of the one you will marry. ;)

1. This verse. So amazing. The Lord will fight for me. It still amazes me how much God loves us. *grin*

2. Roses. We have a rosebush in our backyard and I love smelling/looking at the roses. Roses and carnations are my favorite flowers! :)

3. This nail polish. How cute is this color?! Our neighbor gave the nail polish to us a few weeks ago and I tried it Saturday. I love how it made my toes pop.

4. You are probably wondering why I posted a picture of a random guy. Care to guess who he is? Matthew West. He's a Christian singer who we happen to listen to. You've probably heard of his song "Hello my Name Is". His songs are super encouraging to us. 

5. Doodling. Seriously y'all, it's so relaxing. Plus, you learn some really cool quotes. 

Have a wonderful weekend!
--Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment