Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore // Casual OR Dressy

Hey y'all! Slooow decribes my week perfectly. :/ BUT, I do have a new outfit to share with you!

I think that this could either be a classy, casual outfit or a cute, dressy one. It just depends on your preference. :)

A headless shot...yeah, this could be counted as strange. :P

I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes. Just kiddin'! ;)



Top: Gift for Christmas like two years ago
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Shoe Station



I finally found the *perfect* Easter dress yesterday! The picture above shows the pattern on the dress. :) It would look better if you saw the whole dress though. I can't wait to show all of it to y'all in a couple of weeks! Before I forget, Modesty For A Purpose's new blogger (Anna) is going to be blogging tomorrow so make sure you check back then! So what do you think? Casual or dressy?
-Madelyn


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those outfits you can either dress up or down. :-D I can't wait to see what Anna is going to post tomorrow! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit and darling shoes! Doesn't every girl love shoes? ;)

    ReplyDelete