Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore // Blue Printed Capris

Hi y'all! It's a gorgeous spring  day and I was out enjoying it this afternoon. *smiles* I took the opportunity to take some pictures of what I wore. =)

I looove this outfit! It's super comfy + cute!  
 
Hmm...
 
 My little sister took this picture and she likes to...take pictures after I think she's done. This was one of them. ;) I think I was trying to smile but didn't do it fast enough. :P

 Shirt: Belk
Capris: Belk
Shoes: Shoe Station (of course!)

Before I go, this is my ballet portrait picture. =) It was taken a little over a week ago. The King's Courts is doing the story of Joseph for this semester's ballet recital. We are the "prisoners" in the recital. It's going to be *so* much fun! I'm grinning right now just thinking about it. ;) For more information about the recital, go to The King's Courts. Hope to se ya there!
Have a lovely  [half]  week!
Madelyn <3

 


2 comments: