Thursday, April 10, 2014

Out of This World Girl!

Hello Everyone,
It's great to be back! Today I am starting a series of blog posts on 'Modesty For A Purpose'. I have entitled it ' Out of This World Girl'. First I want to thank Madelyn so much for the opportunity to be writing these posts. I'll be looking forward to writing every other week on Thursday. I want these posts to be an inspiration for all of you. Sometimes I personally feel like I'm not good enough in my life, and looks, but I will have to remind myself that God made me exactly how he wanted me to be.
So for the first few weeks of my posts I want to take one word, 'Modesty', and take one letter in this word each week to make a new word. We are going to take that word and use it on how we can show modesty. This week our letter is 'M', and our key word is 'Mindful'.

*Mindful- bearing in mind; inclined to be aware

We all have to be mindful in how we dress and act. Other people notice what we do. Often I think of younger girls that may go to church with me, or that are in my home school co-op and so on. They look up to me and notice what I do. I want to be the good example God wants me to be.
Psalm 26:3
For I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.”

The verse above shows how David looked up to God, and was mindful of his goodness. When others look at us we want to show Jesus, and make it obvious that we are his followers in how we dress, but most importantly our inward selves.
1 Peter 3:4
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Fun, and Feminine

For every 'Out of This World Girl' post, I would like to close it with a stylish, unique, and modest add-on to your styles. I entitled this 'Fun, and Feminine'. Whether it is nails, or hair, etcetera, I just want everyone to look forward to modest style. So today I'm going to share a couple hair styles that I think y'all will like!


1. I think this first one is so elegant! Your basically twisting and overlapping, but at the end you turn it to just one big twist.

15 Simple Step By Step Hairstyles


2. I love this! This one, your just simply overlapping.

Best Hairstyle Tutorials For Everyday. Ill try this one when I straighten my hair out.

Even if you chose a more simple style, make sure you greet the world with your clean, brushed, and beautiful hair!

-Anna Foster

1 comment:

  1. Great post Anna! I am looking forward to your next post! I love the Hairstyles you posted. I am really going to have to try those soon!

    ReplyDelete