Friday, April 4, 2014

One Button Down | Day Two

Happy Friday! I'm back for round 2 out of 3 for the button down blog event. :) This outfit was a little harder to come up with, but it was fun nonetheless! Sooo here's some pictures!



Basically, all it did was put a sweater over the shirt (obviously ;)) and roll up both the sleeves.

 I can't even! Yeah, pictures with your eyes closed are the best... :P

Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Shoe Station 

You've probably figured out by now that we love Shoe Station. There ain't no denying that. ;)
It's been a fun day/outfit. See ya back for round three tomorrow! I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this outfit too! (commented on your first on IG) gray and mint are one of my favorite color combos! Are the polka dots on your shirt navy or black?

    -Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit, Madelyn! Your blouse is darling, and your boots are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love those boots...amazing!

    ReplyDelete