Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Bit About Me

Six of My Favorite Things:

1. Croc Flip Flops

2. Sonoma Shirts

 3. Scented Candles

4. My iPod 

5. My Pink Dumbells

6. Flowers

🎶 These are a few of my favorite things!🎶 It's the little things in life. :-) 

I asked a few people to describe me in three words. Here's what they came up with.

1. Dramatic
2. Outgoing
3. Sweet

I'm 13 years old young but I'll be 14 in June. I love to read, play minecraft (yes, I know how "geek-y" that sounds but it's true. :P ), hangout with friends, run on the elliptical machine, worship God, practice ballet, and go outdoors. I have two younger sisters and two dogs. My sisters and I home school and love it. Right now we live in the city but we are renovating a house in the semi-country. We hope to move in soon! Whelp, that's a start. I'm sure you'll learn more about me in my upcoming blog posts. :) I don't have a super exciting life, but I wouldn't change it for the world. (It's not like I could anyway but, ya know what I mean. ;)) 
-Madelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment